Thursday, September 22, 2011

My ( sort of ) Intro

After hearing that my bff Dakota ( -cough not her real name- ) made a blog, I decided to make one! I really have a LOT going on in my life, and because idk if anyone in my real world gets it...I guess I'll tell it to a bunch of random strangers.

So, who IS  the mysterious Blythe Ross Anderson, BRA for short...YES, I've heard it a million times...
 "haha! your intitials spell bra!"
      -.-
 Not funny.
                Not funny at ALL

anyways, I suppose this could be my intro. er... I guess. this isn't really much of an intro now is it?

Well, I'm in middle school...eigth grade. In the greatest state of _______. :P
My best friend is Dakota, and my other best friend Is....Allie. Allie is a little...well disturbed right now her being really sick. I feel bad for her.

Blah blah blah back to me...

I'm a Ripstiker ( giggles ) and I play Feral hearts! :D...but its down now D:
I am addicted to pickles and am in the process of moving.

I won't be giving my age. Saying I'm in eigth grade is good enough....

And thats My intro! :3

2 comments:

  1. Oh and you spelt 'your' wrong in your description. Just thought you might wanna know! :3
    ~your bff Dakota.

    ReplyDelete