Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lemme Tell ya a story.

Well, lets start from the beggining.
Few days into school, greatness.
I got a few awesome friends in school. Including the at-the-time happy Allie.
Also had the great Lance Decker. Such a sweet...sweet guy....really...really...sweet...

Lance was my boyfriend...no. Still IS my boyfriend.

He has ash colored blonde hair, blue eyes and a lot of freckles...heh, i tried to count them once but I couldn't do it. When we first started to date, he was uber uber nice....now...I'm not so sure...

~~~~~

Gym class:

Taya: Hey! Blythe! Meet the new kid Dustin!
Blythe: Oh, uh hey.
Dustin: Hey...

And the convo ends
~~~
Dustin Riggs.

He dated Allie.... They were so good together.

Then, out of no where he dumped her so another guy could date her.... Still don't make sense to me.

After talking a lot, I found that; much to my demise, I had a thing for him.

And I still do!

Anyways, anyways. Allie is now currently dating Joe Burns. He's tall.
Like. SUPER SUPER tall.
Allie is sick, heartbroken and almost lost it once.


... I wish I  could help her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets go back to Lance for a second. For the past few days, he has been grabbing my butt (( can I cuss on here Dakota? ))
Obbsessively.
Way.
To.
MUCH.

And I don't like it. He does it every time we're together. He's not the Lance I fell for. Nope. Not at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now back to Dustin.
I went over to his house and the most interesting thing happened....

I snuggled up to him.
He put his arm around me.
I looked up at him.
He took my head in his hand.
And we kissed.
I mean, he's a good kisser. But It was surprising.
Like...really surpriseing!

And the worst part of all is, I loved every second I spent with him

And for now: thats all the story there is 8D



                                          ~ BRA

1 comment:

  1. Squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle. Oh what? Ya you can curse.. I curse. YOU DIDDLY TWAT :3 Oh and change the goddamned font it gives me a headache trying to read it
    ~Dakota

    ReplyDelete