Friday, September 23, 2011

Good Morning. Fail blog is Fail

-yawn-

I got up at 10:05. Now after searching for my parents for thirteen minutes I'm on here...blogging.

I can't go out of the house to ride Ashleigh, my cherry red ripstik which makes me sad.

wow I'm completely emotionless when I wake up xD

I'm nomming on a pickle very juicy pickle. like the ones at the fair? yummi.

If pickles ever became outlawed I think I'd die.

An interesting thing thats gonna happen today is that me and Dakota are having a sleepover which I'm happi about.

Then...something on Saturday? xD

Then eh heh
spending time w/ Dustin on Sunday.

well, I'm gonna go eat some cereal. Peace!
                                          ~ B.R.A.

1 comment:

  1. Herro. I'm sitting here with you all nonchalant and stuff! (I <3 nonchalant)
    ~Dakota

    ReplyDelete