Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dollies, Rides, fried snickers and cosmopolitan

Let's see. I'll classify my weekend into two days because well, nothing happened on Sunday.

Friday: at the social studies fair I did cheerwine with Lance. We got set up and everyone swarmed us. ((absolutely no exaggeration.)) I got to hang out with Dustin a lot during the S.S. fair which I was thrilled about. After S.S class I went to gym then spanish
-/un-important statement is un-important-\
I got off the bus and sat out on the lawn until my mom came and picked me up.
(( I get dropped off at my aunt and uncle's house b/c I live out of district.))
ANYWAYS, i went home and got packed for an annual all-weekend-sleepover with Dakota. It's always a BLAST. that night we played with our Dollies ((littlest pet shops)) until we crashed. We stayed up until about -asks Dakota, whom is sitting next to me at this very moment- "1:30? 2:00?"
Yikes.

"that's not that late psssh" she says. Oh boy now she's singing the piƱa colada song .3.

So that wraps up FRIDAY.

Saturday: the most interesting thing we were supposed to do that day was go to the dollar store. But no. Instead we go to the fair!!! Dakota still wants to go to the dollar store ~.~
So first I was apprehensive of the rides. Dakota wanted me to ride a giant roller coaster type thing that scared the bejeezus out of me. So me and lion went on one of those pirate ship rides that swings back and forth. It was awkward in the line. But when the ride started oh my god I've never screamed so much in my life! It was a blast.
Me and Dakota each got epic hats and made lyon and Dakota's dad wear our fedoras. My hat is a wolf hat and hers is an elephant hat! 0h, by the way. Lion is Dakotas older brother. Um...let's see...we then went on the flying bob, which me and Dakota called the flying boob. It was pretty funny. You see all these normal people then you see us with our epic hats >.< haha.
Lion and Dakota's dad went on this thing that spins you in all directions...it was scary looking....
Ummm....Hm..well, we tried a fried snickers because in this state; frying food is a religion! 8D it Was delicious :P but uber sweet.
We went on one of those one seared swing rides and of all those people, who do we see?!? LANCE. Of course. We went and spoke to him after the ride and idk. It was cool to see him.
Uh. We saw the pig races :P go squeelin' earnheart jr! :D
I went on a log ride and it was...WET Dx it was fun though. And that wraps up the weekend :P

~B.R.A

No comments:

Post a Comment