Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Awesomely Epic Title

Think of the old song: "I don't wanna go to school." By the Naked Brothers band


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXSwVly9D58

Well...

Blarf meat! i don't wanna go to school!
My scienceteacher stinks
I wish I could just stay home and blog and play feral hearts and ripstik the WHOLE day...

But I needs mah Edjumacation 8D

So I gotta go :(
The only ENJOYABLE thing about school is my Spanish class. It's NEVER boring there..

why am i CAPTILIZING A LOT OF WORDS??!?
the world may NEVER know!!!

And that's a spazztic post from your VERY own:
                                                                               Blythe
                                                                                        Ross
                                                                                               Anderson
 ~B.R.A





                                                ( dish is mah pet Blobfish!! his name is bob. )

No comments:

Post a Comment